About Manu Paradise Lodge
RESPONSIBLE ECOTOURISM AND CONSERVATION COMPANY
We believe that in protecting the pristine wilderness areas of Manu Park and including the local communities in this process, we will make a difference in our continent and ultimately in the world. Our greatest delight is to share these wild places with our guests in a responsible manner.
Manu Paradise Eco-Lodge is an ecotourism and conservation company dedicated to responsible tourism throughout the areas in which it operates in the South of Peru.
Our goal is to share these experiences and wild areas with guests from all over the world, while at the same time helping to ensure the future protection of unique Manu wildlife and eco-systems heritage. Established in 2003, Manu Paradise Eco-Lodge operates lodges and trips in Manu National Park and Tambopata National Reserve and is run by professionals and enthusiasts who came together to build a successful ecotourism business, delivering a unique experience for our guests.
Our wildlife ecosystems and heritage trips in remote and pristine wilderness destinations are specialized, educational, explorative and fun. Lodges, Camps and services are safe, hygienic, authentic and insightful of guest needs. Our “sustainable conservation through responsible tourism” policy shares the benefits of tourism with local communities and ensures the protection of these areas for the future generations.
A variety of trips, lodge accommodation and activities means that there’s something for everyone who wants to come to the Amazon Rain Forest. Manu Paradise Eco-Lodge employs a local staff in all the operations. Our head quarter of operation is in Cusco, your first contact place in the great nature adventure.
VISION, MISSION AND CORPORATE VALUES
Manu Paradise Lodge is a company that cares about caring for the environment by the inclusion of biodegradable products in the greater part of its operation. Manu Paradise Lodge has the vision of becoming an Eco-Lodge that is 100% biologically friendly.
We are aware of the impacts of tourism and sensitive areas we visit. For this reason we develop our activities to minimize our impacts, exerting an optimal use of resources, water, energy and supplies that demand the tourist activity, and promoting environmental awareness in the visitors for the cure and the protection of forests.
Equity and equality of opportunity stand at the basis of our work; therefore we are committed to generate foreign currency both for the company and for the local community by incorporating it as much as possible as part of our operations while respecting their own decisions and taking care of altering their own culture.
Respects for the natural and cultural heritage are also part of our work ideas.
The safety and personal services are very important; all the details are carefully prepared. We plan for emergencies and contingencies and ensure maximum enjoyment during the visiting.
- Our facility has two modular homes onsite. One of them is built in two levels with four great rooms, and rollaway beds are available for additional guests. The second building has three double rooms on the first third floors, all of them complete with dining and cooking areas. All of our rooms offer a view of the river.
- Our total capacity is 19 people when lodged in double or triple accommodation.
- Every guest room has a private bath, 24-hour hot water, open construction and panoramic views.
- Electricity (220volts) is available from 6 to 9 pm.
- Telescopes are available for observing flora, fauna and fowl.
- Transportation in our comfortable, private buses (capacity 15 guests)
- Additional transportation in small 4x4 trucks with double cab.
- Satellite telephone.
- Radio communication with Cusco office.
- Third-floor observation platform.
- Specialized guides in all nature zones traveled.
- We offer guides who speak English, German, French and Spanish.
- Canoe tours on Pilcopata and Tono Rivers.
- Bycicle tours
- Walking tours include the high Andes (Tres Cruces – Acjanacu), cloud forest and high jungle (Huacaria, Pilcopata)
- Extended tours (6 and 7 days) travel to the humid tropical forest, Boca Manu, Rio Manu and the clay lick (collpa de guacamayos).
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
We are careful in choosing and selecting our food and drinks. We use jungle and Andean typical products according to the season to make our menus.
We offer experienced staff as well as quality in service and food.
- Principle dining room comfortably accommodates 24 people and provides occupants with panoramic views of the Kcosñipata and San Pedro Rivers.
- Food is included according to your reservations. We are happy to provide special diets (vegetarian or macrobiotic) upon request.
- We are careful in choosing and selecting our food and drinks. We use jungle and Andean typical products according to the season to make our menus.
- We offer experienced staff as well as quality
- Bar services include wine, pisco, tropical juices and cold drinks.