- Our facility has two modular homes onsite. One of them is built in two levels with four great rooms, and rollaway beds are available for additional guests. The second building has three double rooms on the first third floors, all of them complete with dining and cooking areas. All of our rooms offer a view of the river.
- Our total capacity is 19 people when lodged in double or triple accommodation.
- Every guest room has a private bath, 24-hour hot water, open construction and panoramic views.
- Electricity (220volts) is available from 6 to 9 pm.
- Telescopes are available for observing flora, fauna and fowl.
- Transportation in our comfortable, private buses (capacity 15 guests)
- Additional transportation in small 4x4 trucks with double cab.
- Satellite telephone.
- Radio communication with Cusco office.
- Third-floor observation platform.
- Specialized guides in all nature zones traveled.
- We offer guides who speak English, German, French and Spanish.
- Canoe tours on Pilcopata and Tono Rivers.
- Bycicle tours
- Walking tours include the high Andes (Tres Cruces – Acjanacu), cloud forest and high jungle (Huacaria, Pilcopata)
- Extended tours (6 and 7 days) travel to the humid tropical forest, Boca Manu, Rio Manu and the clay lick (collpa de guacamayos).
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
We are careful in choosing and selecting our food and drinks. We use jungle and Andean typical products according to the season to make our menus.
We offer experienced staff as well as quality in service and food.
- Principle dining room comfortably accommodates 24 people and provides occupants with panoramic views of the Kcosñipata and San Pedro Rivers.
- Food is included according to your reservations. We are happy to provide special diets (vegetarian or macrobiotic) upon request.
- We are careful in choosing and selecting our food and drinks. We use jungle and Andean typical products according to the season to make our menus.
- We offer experienced staff as well as quality
- Bar services include wine, pisco, tropical juices and cold drinks.